Return Zgemma H7s back to factory settings

waspman

Hi, having big problems with zgemma h7s for the first time ever, had wooshbuild infinity.
Getting into numerous problems error messages when I try to reflash to atv then follow wooshbuild flash. Sky satelite error messages when I install woosh, sky mims errors.

This all started when I got black screen on itv 1 granada hd, and ch5 hd other non hd working ok.

So just wanted to restore my box back to how it was when I first got it it had atv on
Please can someone advise how I do this
Thanks

From my personal experience with my two H7s! I have found latest openvix to be the best bet!
I have in the past had Grog and Woosh which were good! But needed to be reflashed quite regular to keep that way, there are downsides to having Vix on its own if you need specific plug ins but all plugins can be found on here or the Web!

Just reflash with plain open atv or have you thought about trying grog free range build or openvix and willobuild
Thanks mate, no never really thought about it to be honest, I guess because wooshbuild has always worked ok. Or are you suggesting I flash to open vix before flashing to wooshbuild?

From my personal experience with my two H7s! I have found latest openvix to be the best bet!
I have in the past had Grog and Woosh which were good! But needed to be reflashed quite regular to keep that way, there are downsides to having Vix on its own if you need specific plug ins but all plugins can be found on here or the Web!
Thanks mate, I like the sky skin with woosh, would I still be able to get that with openvix? I think up till now I've been very lucky with woosh both on my old zgemma h2s and up till now on h7s
Cheers

Thanks mate, I like the sky skin with woosh, would I still be able to get that with openvix? I think up till now I've been very lucky with woosh both on my old zgemma h2s and up till now on h7s
Cheers
You can add skins to Vix! But I have found the EPG for recording is better on Vix and some of their own skins are good!

You can add skins to Vix! But I have found the EPG for recording is better on Vix and some of their own skins are good!
Agreed I like simple 1080 skin on vix but that's on willo build and as you've pointed out you can download the ipk for skins and ftp over to box

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I think right now I have problem with my lnb or lnb alignment, as even if I flash open atv I still cant get any feeds and getting sky moms error on both atv and even if I try to flash wooshbuild, so I guess no build will work just now.
Sat engineer booked for tomorrow so may give vic try when it all checked n ok
Thanks for your help :-)

Back