Revo Uninstaller

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't be fooled by the title!

This App. does a lot more than the title suggests.

Revo Uninstaller helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet.

Revo Uninstaller is a much faster and more powerful alternative to "Windows Add or Remove Programs" applet!

It's got many other features too.

Download:

69.jpg

-

Revo Uninstaller is very good piece of software. I use it all the time.

My free version has not been updated, can i update it to the newer version.

I had to download a free trial for 30 days of the newer version to use the logs database. Then after uninstalled it and went back to my original older free version.
So can the older free version be updated ??

I had to download a free trial for 30 days of the newer version to use the logs database. Then after uninstalled it and went back to my original older free version.

Just use NINITE to install the latest version Linny. It's great for keeping everything up to date too & automatically removes all the crap some free Progs try to install.

You'll find Revo in the utilities section, you just tick the check box beside Revo & hit the "Get Installer" button.

You can do this for multiple Apps too and you keep that installer as you can run it anytime in the future and it will update everything to the latest ;)

We have a post here for NINITE

Thank Gman just going to install ninite :)

**** forgot to mention i have Revo uninstaller Pro**** and to update/upgrade that it says i need to pay $14.95 for v 3.0.8.0

i have v 2.5.3.0

Last edited:
Back