Revolut payment

You can mate..don't ask me how took some fiddling but I transfer payments from PayPal direct to my revolut account...@bazcfc1 letting you know đź‘Ť
I have a Revolut account/card and a Paypal account..............some more investigation required I think (y)

I have a Revolut account/card and a Paypal account..............some more investigation required I think (y)
I think you add your revolut account to paypal eg account number sortcode not card. It send a small amount to verify which revolut app shows up and away you go.

You can mate..don't ask me how took some fiddling but I transfer payments from PayPal direct to my revolut account... @bazcfc1 letting you know đź‘Ť
That’s what I was saying you can transfer it straight away via your account/sort code I do it all time but needs to be on their system I can’t send to my missus bank account as her account not on my paypal7C0478D2-5CB0-48AE-9096-87CC7E0AA3D5.jpeg

That’s what I was saying you can transfer it straight away via your account/sort code I do it all time but needs to be on their system I can’t send to my missus bank account as her account not on my paypalView attachment 69407
All done Revolut card now setup on Paypal, and now I can transfer funds direct either way, whohooo, cheers lads/lasses, whoever/whatever/whatever gender you all may be :laughing:

You can also get a physical card (they use Mastercard). I use mine mainly for Holidays ; Transfer money from my TSB account ; convert it on the app to Euro (or whatever) ; you get a better rate than from a money shop ; Spend !
Not strictly true,
They have MasterCard and Visa , (I have both) , some countries (eg: Netherlands) prefer MasterCard, some prefer Visa.
Revolut is my daily "bank account" ,
But, I deal with 4 or 5 different currencies, and my kids have cards linked to my account, it's also good for online shopping as you can have a "burner" card that gets renewed after each use, so can't be scammed for more money.

Back