Rip offs yet another scam

moshibeth

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Guys please beware.. i just had a phone call from 'Thomas cook' to refund my holiday .. ive not booked a holiday! I played along with the call until he asked for my long card number, expiry date and security code! When i called him out and told him he was a scamming prick and there was no holiday ever booked with thomas cook he ended the call.
Private number! please warn your friends and family! That could of easily been fallen for if i was one of the many people waiting to hear about a refund

Just logged into my natwest online banking and its coming up with a customer warning about Thomas cook fraudsters ffs just feel sorry for the vunerable in society that fall foul to scammers and makes my blood boil :rage:

harsher laws need to be in place for these scum.
I think everyone everywhere is sick to death of the constant cold calls from accident places and scammers constantly trying to trick people of of what's taken a lifetime of hard honest work to get.

Yes there needs to be harsher penalties,have you looked on Ebay at the IPTV offers now I suspect everyone is a scam at the moment.

Dont dismiss the theory that those who would wish to undermine and discredit IP*V are not promoting some of the crap services out there. Some of the lesser known agencies who work for the FA and the rest are prepared to use all sorts of dirty tricks. What is the best way of discouraging people from using a service? sell them one which is rubbish! ..........As I said at the beginning dont dismiss the theory they would look upon it as a disruption tactic. If the only service the uninformed general public can get hold of or have heard about is unwatchable it loses its appeal rapidly. Plus at the same time run a mass promotion of reductions on the legit service.

harsher laws need to be in place for these scum.
I think everyone everywhere is sick to death of the constant cold calls from accident places and scammers constantly trying to trick people of of what's taken a lifetime of hard honest work to get.
I never answer a number I don't know or recognise,if its that important or I owe them money then they would leave a message on the answer phone or message the mobile

Back