Rogue provider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Can someone point me in the right direction. I bought a multi room iptv connection from a member of this site for a year and after 2 months he's done a runner and is not answering his messages or emails. I just want to report him to the forum and hope no one else gets stroked by him.
Cheers

Send a pm to HiTeck. If the provider has done runner there maybe others who are in the same boat although I haven’t seen any other reports of this.

Last edited:
Obviously you can't name and shame but @benijofar or @HiTeck will look into it for you is the service off or is he just not replying to messages or emails to you I've tagged them into this thread so will get a notification

Hi m8. It's been off for few days now. I've pm'd him few times on here and also emailed him on his private email.
Not worried bout losing service,I have a back up. Just don't want any other ppl get done out of money.

Hi m8. It's been off for few days now. I've pm'd him few times on here and also emailed him on his private email.
Not worried bout losing service,I have a back up. Just don't want any other ppl get done out of money.
Have you tried usual things re boot of router device done network speed tests ect just to rule out a problem your end I'm not saying it is mate then if still no joy would look towards provider

Hi. Can someone point me in the right direction. I bought a multi room iptv connection from a member of this site for a year and after 2 months he's done a runner and is not answering his messages or emails. I just want to report him to the forum and hope no one else gets stroked by him.
Cheers

Pm me the details please and i will investigate.

Cheers

how long did you wait for a reply?

He always answered pm's within a day. Even his profile on here told us when he is active or last seen. Seems that's been hid also

He always answered pm's within a day. Even his profile on here told us when he is active or last seen. Seems that's been hid also
you just click on his name and it will tell you when he was last online...
not sure why he's profile is hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back