Ronald Koeman New Barca Head Coach

He won't last the season imo.

He's a stop gap for the one they want..Xavi.

Think Xavi wants all the deadwood gone from the club before he comes.

It was inevitable tbh that he would end up back at nou camp hopefully barca still remain a shite team for CL next season lol. What ever happend to rhykard was it when barca was a dominent force in La Liga and CL

It was inevitable tbh that he would end up back at nou camp hopefully barca still remain a shite team for CL next season lol. What ever happend to rhykard was it when barca was a dominent force in La Liga and CL
Pmfsl nowt like kicking a team when the chips are down and i dont think any team as got anything to fear playing them anymore after their shambles of a performance other night :X3::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pmfsl nowt like kicking a team when the chips are down and i dont think any team as got anything to fear playing them anymore after their shambles of a performance other night :X3::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We always get slated so about time another big team did pmsl

Yeah i know what you mean lol they just did not look the slightest bit interested other night and the worse thing is can you imagine if it was over 2 legs it could have been a cricket score on aggregate lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i mean to bring through xavi, messi and inestia through a youth system into their prime at the same time was downright disgusting. that busquets, pedro, et al all came through with them is just improper.

good luck spending any amount of money to replace that sort of quality. and the fact they got them free allowed them to spunk on the henry's, villas and alves' of the world so the basically had best in class in every positon

xavi, messi and iniesta though.

if i'm full of caffine of a night i'll sometime watch full HD broadcasts of barca game circa 2008-11. and football is not a game to be rewatched.

******* poetry.

just impossible to recreate that without actually having three once in a generation players come through together.

we rightly hold david silva up as a mercurial genius, but xavi played the game like no midfielder to ever play the game before, i could watch him play for hours.

only way is down after being gifted such talent and then having to compete for it whilst still having to pay for other positions

Ye Barca in their prime with those threee magicians was something to behold. Some of the most amazing football being played you would ever witness.

Personally hope its downwards for both Barca and Madrid, both are rotten clubs with their fans and how they treat players.

Back