Cable Router?

kpatrickm

Hello. I have been trying to set up my Zgemma for AGES. I have all the bouquets arranged and the channels show but I have no picture on HD channels and encrypted channels. I am wondering if it because I am connected to a TalkTalk router and not VM broadband?

What ISP you have should make no difference, if BBC SD works and not HD then its your line as SD is not encrypted but HD is, check your line out, is it active? have you typed it correctly, etc.

Yes. It says

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS =

Obviously I dont want to post my entire line. But should the keep alvie part be there?

It makes no difference TBH, space after the CWS = ? Like CWS = your.line.com? I don't use mgcamd, but is is it a testline, is it active, when you press ok twice on BBC SD do you see server details and ECM time to the left of the banner that comes up? Have you restarted everything? when on BBC SD and you press the blue button, select softcams and check if your cam is active.

Yes, your not connected, you will have to check and double check your config, is it a test line? is it expired? is it a VM testline and not sly? Can you try another VM testline in case its the line?

HOORAY!! VM on a zgemma can be sluggish changing channels on cable, cable ECM time is much longer than SAT so sometimes you have to give cable time to clear especially on slower boxes doing a lot in the background

Back