Royal Blood

ven2112

Herd the "figure it out " song on a T.V. advert & thought it was the white stripes ,anyway , driving home the other night & caught a bit of " little monster " & presumed it was a radiohead track ( no idea why as i have the discography) , anyway the dj said royal blood , so looked in to them . i cant believe this is a 2 piece band from Brighton, i cant believe that a bass guitar can sound like this !! i played the bass for about 5 years but this is on another level : from wike :

"Kerr's playing style is notable in that he uses several effects pedals that allow his bass to sound like a standard lead guitar".
i know now they been around a while , first i herd of them , cracking 2 piece

what have i been missing ffs !!!

Last edited:
Herd the "figure it out " song on a T.V. advert & thought it was the white stripes ,anyway , driving home the other night & caught a bit of " little monster " & presumed it was a radiohead track ( no idea why as i have the discography) , anyway the dj said royal blood , so looked in to them . i cant believe this is a 2 piece band from Brighton, i cant believe that a bass guitar can sound like this !! i played the bass for about 5 years but this is on another level : from wike :

"Kerr's playing style is notable in that he uses several effects pedals that allow his bass to sound like a standard lead guitar".
i know now they been around a while , first i herd of them , cracking 2 piece

what have i been missing ffs !!!
I first saw them on Jools Holland and couldn't believe the chords coming from what was essentially a bass guitar. Smoke and mirrors :whistle: :whistle:
I'd love to hear John Paul Jones play 'Dazed and confused' with that axe...

Last edited:
Back