Royal Opera House Ballet Stream. Any IPTV channels doing this?

tomlee80

So it's Christmas, and each year my girlfriend and I normally troop down to a local cinema to watch the Royal Opera House live stream of The Nutcracker.

Now I'm aware from reading forums that people with motorised dishes have been able pick up the feed that the cinemas use to show their paying customers. From doing some Googling I think it uses Intelsat and Eutelsat.

Thing is I was wondering if any of the plugins avalible for my Zgemma H2S have a stream of this when it happens? I'm running Wooshbuid v7 and have the usual IPTV standard plugin, as well as the Albatros plugin.

I know this is a niche interest, but with the wealth of sport options out there it would be nice to watch some live streaming arts every once in a while, it certainly pulls in the crowds at my local Odeon!

The Ballet kicks off next Tuesday 5th, any one with any tips on a stream at all?

So it's Christmas, and each year my girlfriend and I normally troop down to a local cinema to watch the Royal Opera House live stream of The Nutcracker.

Now I'm aware from reading forums that people with motorised dishes have been able pick up the feed that the cinemas use to show their paying customers. From doing some Googling I think it uses Intelsat and Eutelsat.

Thing is I was wondering if any of the plugins avalible for my Zgemma H2S have a stream of this when it happens? I'm running Wooshbuid v7 and have the usual IPTV standard plugin, as well as the Albatros plugin.

I know this is a niche interest, but with the wealth of sport options out there it would be nice to watch some live streaming arts every once in a while, it certainly pulls in the crowds at my local Odeon!

The Ballet kicks off next Tuesday 5th, any one with any tips on a stream at all?

I find this hard to believe.
you have a girlfriend?

:grin: :grin: :grin:
Only joking mate!

Back