Royal Wedding

poor Harry.

Only born to be a spare male, his usefulness in life vanished when his older brother spawned the next bloodline.

A whack job of a father, a banal moron of a mother who died being ferried round by a drunk employee of her latest rich beau. A diseased, adulterous and racist grandfather and a unloving grandmother whos lack of love is the biggest reason his dad talks to plants.

Hope the marriage works out well for him, he deserves a bit of luck and seems like a good lad in spite of the nutty inbred family he was born into

poor Harry.

Only born to be a spare male, his usefulness in life vanished when his older brother spawned the next bloodline.

A whack job of a father, a banal moron of a mother who died being ferried round by a drunk employee of her latest rich beau. A diseased, adulterous and racist grandfather and a unloving grandmother whos lack of love is the biggest reason his dad talks to plants.

Hope the marriage works out well for him, he deserves a bit of luck and seems like a good lad in spite of the nutty inbred family he was born into

Good lad, despite the fact that he dressed as a nazi at a fancy dress and got legless with a load of strippers or whatever they were in Vegas.

Sounds like a bloody good laugh to me ......apart from the Nazi uniform, can't excuse that one.

Strippers in Vegas is like rock in Blackpool. And say what you like about the Nazis, they were always well turned out...

Harry's ok. By rights he should be a dribbling mess like daddy

He's the 1 member of the royals I actually don't mind. All joking aside he does seem like a genuinely nice guy. Best of luck to them both.

strangely enough i sat down and watched history in the making and it brought tears to my eyes,good luck to them.

I watched a good bit of it.
I recorded it as I was working, but my town centre was showing it and it had a good crowd watching it

As said it is a wee bit of history, i feel it’s nice to say I did see it and will remember it

She is no Kate. But all the best to them.

I would love them to have shown the party afterwards

Also I think I have a bromance for george clooney now lol

Also laughed at the Beckhams, she couldn’t smile and she had to keep holding on to David. He was waving and taking photos, she was lucky to wave lol

Yep piece of history and no different to any other couple getting married deserve well wishes.

As for the Beckhams, what a waste of air.

I think Victoria just plays to the crowds she isnt expected to smile. where Becks is just one of the lads. All be it a rich one..

Back