Russian Sim Cards Unlimited

S3an1711

Hi has anyone had any experience with the Russian SIM cards were you get unlimited internet, calls etc. I have seen and been offered a few but there expensive for what they are unless your really trying to go off grid. Was just wondering if anyone knows of any others that may be cheaper.
Cheers.

Merry Christmas to All

unltd mins, text and data £20 p/m PAYG Superdrug Molibe, runs off 3 network. I use it for traveling in my mobile wifi device and top up when needed. don't use calls or text just mobile data and seems good so far. can also use in EU 4G

unltd mins, text and data £20 p/m PAYG Superdrug Molibe, runs off 3 network. I use it for traveling in my mobile wifi device and top up when needed. don't use calls or text just mobile data and seems good so far. can also use in EU 4G
What speeds do you get with that?
@lamblamb uses a mobile for his home network/iptv etc but I think he runs it through a router somehow

What speeds do you get with that?
@lamblamb uses a mobile for his home network/iptv etc but I think he runs it through a router somehow
it differs depending where you locate it, outside it better. currently in a cabin in a forest in Scotland with it sitting on the window ledge on 4g with 1 bar strength.
8893208480.png

you can expect anywhere from 10mbps to 30mbps from my experience.

been watching the games on amazon without a problem on highest setting past couple of days not a hitch

EDIT: after a check online the average broadband speed where I am is 9.5mps. so I'm getting quicker speed than the locals

Back