Russia's RT And Sputnik Channels Blocked by YouTube

bonus2010

VIP Member
Went to view Russia's RT channel on YouTube to find a red warning message stating "This channel is not available in your country"

Really is feeling like I'm living in a totalitarian country now. Yes, I know RT is Russian propaganda, just like the BBC is woke globalist propaganda, but there's something far wrong when we don't get to choose.

Luckily for the moment, RT is available on UK facebook, but from what I read it isn't available on facebook EU... so I can't see the freedom being extended to the UK for long...

Read more here

Code:
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/youtube-blocks-rt-sputnik-across-europe-google-russia-war-ukraine-b985229.html

RT is available on Freeview, so hardly living in a totalitarian country ?? (channel 234) :: Or are you not in the UK?

RT is available on Freeview, so hardly living in a totalitarian country ?? (channel 234) :: Or are you not in the UK?
I'm in UK and I don't have a TV Licence, hence unable to view live TV on freeview, not that I would want to...

Spoke to my mate who has a Russian wife her family has no Idea what is going on.
that's what we'd expect... but the reasons why google & facebook dropped RT, so I read in the news report is because 'governments' asked them to, so we're going in the direction.

Went to view Russia's RT channel on YouTube to find a red warning message stating "This channel is not available in your country"

Really is feeling like I'm living in a totalitarian country now. Yes, I know RT is Russian propaganda, just like the BBC is woke globalist propaganda, but there's something far wrong when we don't get to choose.

Luckily for the moment, RT is available on UK facebook, but from what I read it isn't available on facebook EU... so I can't see the freedom being extended to the UK for long...

Read more here

Code:
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/youtube-blocks-rt-sputnik-across-europe-google-russia-war-ukraine-b985229.html

from the way I understood it is the EU are blocking the Channel, EU to ban Russia’s RT, Sputnik media outlets, von der Leyen says , looks like FB and YT etc have got in first, the UK have not yet but apparently offcom are looking into the channel because of numerous complaints about the channels impartiality.

I don't think its to do with us being blocked, more to hit Putin and his cronies.

Everything relating to Russia be it sports, athletes, culture etc are being banned or blocked.

I'm sure Putin and Co foresaw this would happen. Even they aren't that stupid.

The amount of things getting hit as no Russian connection is going to be safe also the same going on around the world.
Did Putin see a small picture and we see a massive one, wonder how about sat and iptv providers 🤔

The amount of things getting hit as no Russian connection is going to be safe also the same going on around the world.
Did Putin see a small picture and we see a massive one, wonder how about sat and iptv providers 🤔
I suspect a lot of providers, if they have Russian connections. will switch to crypto for payments from resellers if not already taking it.

Just found out that RT can be followed on Odysee’s free speech video platform.

May help someone, who like me, like to pick out news stories on demand.

Code:
https://odysee.com/

Back