S Sport (Turkish Sports)

pupuqiop

TK Supporter
S Sport | Türkiye'nin Premier Spor Kanalı

Downloaded the apk to android phone from here with Surfshark vpn connected to Turkey server

APK Pure, S Sport

Signed up using my Halifax Bank current account card. The first transaction was declined, then I received a text message telling me to try again if I intended the transaction to go through. Costs about £1.40 a month plus 50p foreign transaction charge.

Pros: Easy sign up. Buffer free. Easy install on android devices and firestick. Shows ppv boxing. Shows F1. See S Sport | Türkiye'nin Premier Spor Kanalı for sports shown.

Cons: Lost rights to EPL for this season. Only foreign commentary on some sports. Streams often low quality.

Please feel free to add your comments and experiences to help others.

S Sport | Türkiye'nin Premier Spor Kanalı

Downloaded the apk to android phone from here with Surfshark vpn connected to Turkey server

APK Pure, S Sport

Signed up using my Halifax Bank current account card. The first transaction was declined, then I received a text message telling me to try again if I intended the transaction to go through. Costs about £1.40 a month plus 50p foreign transaction charge.

Pros: Easy sign up. Buffer free. Easy install on android devices and firestick. Shows ppv boxing. Shows F1. See S Sport | Türkiye'nin Premier Spor Kanalı for sports shown.

Cons: Lost rights to EPL for this season. Only foreign commentary on some sports. Streams often low quality.

Please feel free to add your comments and experiences to help others.
Good service, but unfortunately lost EPL, as you say. Streams for me are usually high res, but the frame rate is only 25 fps which makes football a bit blurry.

Worth considering Setanta Sports as an alternative to S Sport if EPL is a must.

Good service, but unfortunately lost EPL, as you say. Streams for me are usually high res, but the frame rate is only 25 fps which makes football a bit blurry.

Worth considering Setanta Sports as an alternative to S Sport if EPL is a must.
Yes worked great for me last season on fire tv , but sadly lost EPL.

thanks buddy for explaining, i thought it might have been them closing down, whats the best way to subscribe

I subscribed last December for a year, I went through the website with vpn, but imagine the opening post would still work. I downloaded the app through the Turkish play store on shield and use control d to watch

Back