s sports

Surfshark works. I bought a sub when they still had EPL. They made it quite awkward to cancel, they kept blocking me from their website as I was outside of Turkey.

do they still have some ppv boxing as the only reason I want it when I look to try and get a month it says unavailable in your country thats on the app thanks

repost from another forum
credit to original poster

You need a VPN set to Turkey, but once you've got that going, go to the S Sports Plus Signup page here ..

S Sport Plus

If your browser gives you the option to translate from turkish to english, then definitely take it !.

Enter your details on the next page ..

"Ad" = First Name
"Soyad" = Surname
"E-Posta" = Email address. I tried my regular gmail address and it said it couldn't be used but then I tried a spare hotmail address and it worked fine.
"Şifre" is Password
"Şifre (TekRar)" is Confirm Password

The next three checkboxes are the usual T's & C's stuff, although the first one is also about consenting to receive marketing emails. I initially left this off and got an error, but when I ticked it, i was able to click the button at the bottom to take me to the payment screen.

Now this is where it went a bit weird for me, but it still worked.

I clicked on the "Annual" payment option and nothing happened. It just refused to go to the next screen so I ended up coming out of the browser completely and trying again.

I went to the S Sports Plus main page and chose the "Member Login" option that's to the left of the big red "Sign Up" button in the top right. It'll say "Üye Girisi" if it's not translated.

I entered my email and password and it signed me in without a problem. So then I went to my profile, the head and shoulders symbol in the top right, and selected the option "Üyelik Bilgileri" which took me to the subscription options page.

I selected the annual subscription option on the right for 179.99 and it worked - it took me to the payment card details on the next screen. I used a Mastercard just to be on the safe side, as I had a funny feeling it might possibly reject a UK-based debit card, and hey presto, I was signed up for a whole year !.

Now as far as the practicalities of actually watching the football goes, I haven't had a chance to try it yet but I think it would be safe to say that you'll have to have your VPN on and set to Turkey to watch the content.

They do have an app, but I imagine it'll be easier for android users to sideload than iOS, but then I've got my PC connectec to my TV via HDMI so i can still watch it on the big screen.

Sign up now with the code YILLIKLOCA , enjoy the sport for only 249.99 per year works out to be just over £10 bargain good streams and easy enough to get on android tv :)
Thanks for the code. I used it yesterday and still works (~£11.5 for a year).

It’s the best value for money imho, especially if you watch a bit of basketball as it covers Euroleague and Nba.

anyone looking for sign up code

FB1907 koduyla hemen üye ol, ilk ay 34,99’a Pari Premier Cup, F1, Wimbledon, UFC 290 ve çok daha fazlasını izle!

Register now with code FB1907, watch Pari Premier Cup, F1, Wimbledon, UFC 290 and much more for 34.99 in the first month!

works out to £1.04 for first month

Just got this discount code

Return Week in Europe

Beşiktaş and Fenerbahçe's European Conference League 2nd Preliminary Round 2nd leg matches are live on S Sport Plus!

Tuesday

20:30 Zimbru - Fenerbahce

Thursday

21:00 Tirana - Beşiktaş

Register now with the code ILKAY3499, watch for 34.99 in the first month!

Back