Samsamsam iptv player plugin issue

Burnside

Hello

This post relates to the samsamsam iptv player plugin. I'm using a zgemma h2s box.

I used this plugin daily over a period of several months, usually to watch movies or tv shows on apps such yify etc, and experienced no issues during this time.

However, recently I've been having problems. All apps take an age to load. Take yify, for example. If I carry out any sort of search, the app indicates that it is 'downloading' for at least 5-10 minutes between each screen.

Eventually I'm usually able to watch what I want, but the point is that what used to be an almost instant process can now take around 30 minutes. This is even more of an issue where I'm browsing for something to watch, rather than looking for anything specific.

To be clear, I've disabled my ISP's shield and the plugin is set to automatically update, so does so regularly.

I've had a titfull now (my sub supplier is no help at all, as he regards the plugin as nothing to do with him), so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hello

This post relates to the samsamsam iptv player plugin. I'm using a zgemma h2s box.

I used this plugin daily over a period of several months, usually to watch movies or tv shows on apps such yify etc, and experienced no issues during this time.

However, recently I've been having problems. All apps take an age to load. Take yify, for example. If I carry out any sort of search, the app indicates that it is 'downloading' for at least 5-10 minutes between each screen.

Eventually I'm usually able to watch what I want, but the point is that what used to be an almost instant process can now take around 30 minutes. This is even more of an issue where I'm browsing for something to watch, rather than looking for anything specific.

To be clear, I've disabled my ISP's shield and the plugin is set to automatically update, so does so regularly.

I've had a titfull now (my sub supplier is no help at all, as he regards the plugin as nothing to do with him), so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
If it were a PC I would say that your memory is full/you need to defrag/clear the cache etc. Don't know how to do this with a Zgemma but my guess is that that is the gist of your problem.
Hope you get it sorted [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

Apologies for being a tit, sss makes the IPTV player , reinstall

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If your not using the ipab image, I suggest that you flash with it, has IPTV player onboard as default

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The plugin was onboard when the box was purchased. I've reinstalled previously, but no joy. Have cleared cache, still no joy.

Appreciate the suggestions in any case.

Me personally I would start from scratch reflash and initialise your Hard drive
If it's taking you up till 30 mins to load films it'll only take you 10/15 mins to reflash
If your using Wooshbuild your IPTV Player will install by default etc it should play fine
after that.

It could be down to which player your using , lately the eplayer3 is recommended on some services so using yify as an example : click on yify at the top of your screen are colour button options , press blue (more) , press ok on choice 1 , here I have 5 choices , I set mine to auto but gstplayer and eplayer3 with or without buffering are other choices, if you only have gstplayer the install eplayer3 ,
Mine is working on latest update

Thanks for the replies all.

I've tried everything that's been suggested and unfortunately I'm still having the same problem. I'm usually laid back about these things because there's always a solution, but I'm pulling my hair out with this one. Its especially annoying because my supplier (who seems to be one of the biggest ones) is an absolute **** when it comes to this issue.

Back