Samsung Galaxy S

Hi all,

I am a new member never done a post on here so hello to everyone and thanks for any help I may receive. I have a Samsung Galaxy S smartphone and I used to plug in via Usb cable to my laptop unsing windows 7 and the photo use to automatically download. I have not altered anything on my computer or phone but now it no longer does this. I have to go into Samsung Kies and download the photo's there. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Just a couple of things there,did you get a software update at any stage,did you download any apps that may have changed permissions,is the phone rooted,lastly what is the android version you are using

Hello and welcome to TechKings mate, you would be better off starting a thread in the phones section, this is just your chance to say hello.

but to me it sounds like an automatic synchronization setting got changed somehow.

moved to correct forum, please read forum/thread titles and post in correct section,

it will get you more help :)

If you download the dropbox app to your GS3 and to your pc, when you connect the phone to the pc, once you set up registration and so on, dropbox will automatically open and ask if you want to sync the phone to dropbox everytime is connected.

That's one solution, you should also check your settings to see what the phone default is set at, charge only, read as disk and so on.

HTC Desire S ICS_DS V4.4

Back