Samsung Galaxy S9 Deal

dt99

TK Veteran
Just got the Mrs an amazing deal on an S9

£100 upfront, 4gb data, unlimited texts and calls all for £23 p/m via mobiles.co.uk on Vodafone. Plus, selling her old S7 to CEX for £130, so quids in.

Plus, £25 cashback via Topcashback.

Cheapest deal by a mile, hope it helps someone.

Mrs is a bit of a technophobe, all she wants is a decent camera and I heard good things about the S9 and for that price you can't complain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good deal indeed @dt99 The camera on the s9 is very good slow motion dual lens is user friendy.. word of caution buy a decent case . The s9 is very sleek, and becomes slippery. My Mrs has juggled her s9 on occasions otterbox are good protection but @ a price

I will definitely have a look at those, thanks for the recommendation. No point buying a cheap one, they don't last 2 minutes.

Wow, £30.....that is expensive. I bought a case for my own phone and it cost me £15 and I thought that was dear. Saying that, Otterbox are £25.

It's probably worth it, expensive phone to damage and she's got it for 2 years.

If you look on for sale on here I sold PUNKCASE on here as the otterbox turned up 1st.. thing is your talking £800 for a phone one drop and it's gone . I dropped mine whilst offshore 15ft .. not a mark on it. I was probably lucky tbh..

I've got this deal and had it for a few months now. i moved from a oneplus 3t to the samsung s9, the only issue with the phone is it is very power hundry. The uk versions have the xynos chip and the battery life is not very good. I would much perfered the snapdragon 845 chip but on talking to samsung they would not cover the warranty in the uk. The snapdragon has better battery life. Case wise I have a spigen armour case and i have the glass curved screen protector that is glued only at the edges. I got a sligthly thicker 5t glass screen and one thing which is good on the s9 and not available on the s8 is there is a setting for screen protectors which makes the screen much more sensative. It really does make a difference.

Back