Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Bricked

ntmccann

Registered
Let me start by saying that I fully realise I'm an idiot. So I successfully rooted an old Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. I then decided to install a custom rom without backing up (see first sentence of this post) and have managed to brick the thing. Is there any way back from here? Can't seem to find original OS anywhere online to reinstall.

ntmccann

Registered
My problem is though I can't find the original OS anywhere for download. There are a couple of links when you search for it but none of them seem to work

biff2005

TK Veteran
Let me start by saying that I fully realise I'm an idiot. So I successfully rooted an old Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. I then decided to install a custom rom without backing up (see first sentence of this post) and have managed to brick the thing. Is there any way back from here? Can't seem to find original OS anywhere online to reinstall.
My problem is though I can't find the original OS anywhere for download. There are a couple of links when you search for it but none of them seem to work
took me less than 5 mins to find these

GALAXY Tab 2 10.1
GT-P5100

you will also need latest odin to flash your device
How to Change / Update Firmware in SAMSUNG P5100 Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - HardReset.info
odin
Download Odin v3.13.3

firmware
SAMSUNG P5100 Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Firmware Details - IMEI.info

Download Samsung GT-P5100 GT-P5100 BTU United Kingdom P5100XXAOF1 firmware

Last edited:

Rodbarros

Registered
Hi there, can anyone help me please. I have the tab 2 10.1 p5100, and i think it bricked for some reason, i tried everything, to flash a new stock rom, but fails. tried to install the 4 files repair from odin, fails too. the both process fails some like at 50%, and took so long like 10min.