Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Bricked

ntmccann

Let me start by saying that I fully realise I'm an idiot. So I successfully rooted an old Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. I then decided to install a custom rom without backing up (see first sentence of this post) and have managed to brick the thing. Is there any way back from here? Can't seem to find original OS anywhere online to reinstall.

My problem is though I can't find the original OS anywhere for download. There are a couple of links when you search for it but none of them seem to work

Let me start by saying that I fully realise I'm an idiot. So I successfully rooted an old Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. I then decided to install a custom rom without backing up (see first sentence of this post) and have managed to brick the thing. Is there any way back from here? Can't seem to find original OS anywhere online to reinstall.
My problem is though I can't find the original OS anywhere for download. There are a couple of links when you search for it but none of them seem to work
took me less than 5 mins to find these

GALAXY Tab 2 10.1
GT-P5100

you will also need latest odin to flash your device
How to Change / Update Firmware in SAMSUNG P5100 Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - HardReset.info
odin
Download Odin v3.13.3

firmware
SAMSUNG P5100 Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Firmware Details - IMEI.info

Download Samsung GT-P5100 GT-P5100 BTU United Kingdom P5100XXAOF1 firmware

Last edited:
Hi there, can anyone help me please. I have the tab 2 10.1 p5100, and i think it bricked for some reason, i tried everything, to flash a new stock rom, but fails. tried to install the 4 files repair from odin, fails too. the both process fails some like at 50%, and took so long like 10min.

Hi there, unlike others, I haven't bricked my tab2 10.1 .... YET !!!, with samsung not releasing updates for the 4.4.2 firmware, I am unable to find what I need to manually update.... found odin3, found samsung drivers but am unable to find root file., flash file and twrp setup. My problem is , how do I load the root , twrp and flash files onto the odin3 program when I do find it... ?, Thanks to all in advance for reading this...

Hi there, unlike others, I haven't bricked my tab2 10.1 .... YET !!!, with samsung not releasing updates for the 4.4.2 firmware, I am unable to find what I need to manually update.... found odin3, found samsung drivers but am unable to find root file., flash file and twrp setup. My problem is , how do I load the root , twrp and flash files onto the odin3 program when I do find it... ?, Thanks to all in advance for reading this...
Sorry.... didn't put model number , GT P5110

Sorry.... didn't put model number , GT P5110
have a read here
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

have fun

Back