Samsung latest IPTV apps

moshibeth

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
With this update finding threads is a bit new.Anyway can you guys tell me the latest apps available on the newest samsung smart tvs (y)

I know its old school now days but Smart IPTV is still available for Samsung smart TV but needs to be sideloaded via a usb stick
Got an 82 year old who cannot handle this app any more which is why i asked thanks both (y)

I have Royal IPTV and Duplex,Royal is £5 and Duplex seems to be free
View attachment 55410
Any of these self update when a fresh connection is activated.I am on the cutting edge of most stuff but the samsung is out on its own and changes a lot.

Got an 82 year old who cannot handle this app any more which is why i asked thanks both (y)

Any of these self update when a fresh connection is activated.I am on the cutting edge of most stuff but the samsung is out on its own and changes a lot.
Royal IPTV seems a little bit like smart IPTV where you need to press the small colour buttons at the bottom of the remote to change menus,Duplex you need to select a few screens before you get to your channel's but it's all done with the middle "ok" button in the center of the arrow buttons,The playlist is stored online for both apps so they auto update when the apps are opened.

Back