Samsung s8

zack

Hi there

I was thinking of getting the samsung s8 are they any good, like someone that has had one, they get good reviews, but they guys have them for a week and move onto next one, like to know someone that has had one before, good points bad points, are they worth getting, i need a new phone and i am not wanting top range, could not afford that.lol any help please

I would go for the s9 mate better then s8 mate or even the huawii p20 Pro or Samsung galaxy a70e

I hated my S9 the battery life is woefull. The s8 has the snapdragon 835 chip but the s9 has the xynos chip in the UK and europe but the better snapdragon 845 outside the uk. I've got the oneplus 6t mclaren with snapdragon 845 and it way better. Google battery life on europan s9. We have a s8 work phone at home and it is not that responsive with a glass screen protector, they fixed the problem on s9 by adding a sensotivity setting for screen protector.

Samsung A series smartphone doing well..especially models higher than A50... To be honest, Lower A series version as A 10 RAM is not enough for the performance you want.

Can't stand Samsung prefer huwaii phones myself battery life is brilliant and for price of some one of best around

Can't stand Samsung prefer huwaii phones myself battery life is brilliant and for price of some one of best around
I just bought the Mrs a Huawei p30 lite but we wanted dual SIM we made sure it was the correct spec but once opened it seems they restrict the dual sim in the UK. We thought it very sluggish too. Took it straight back and for money back and I have bought her a Xiaomi pocofone F1. Should arrive Monday.

I just bought the Mrs a Huawei p30 lite but we wanted dual SIM we made sure it was the correct spec but once opened it seems they restrict the dual sim in the UK. We thought it very sluggish too. Took it straight back and for money back and I have bought her a Xiaomi pocofone F1. Should arrive Monday.
I use hawaii p30 and no problem apart from not dual sim Samsung a70e is a good film

I use a OnePlus 6t McLaren Snapdragon 845 and 10gb ram but I paid £650.00 the pocofone F1 I just bought other half has same chipset but 6gb ram and it was only 239.00 and is dual SIM as well. We travel a lot so it's important to us.

Back