Samsung TV -VPN

tlogic

Hi All.

I would like to run IPTV directly through my samsung tv via the Duplex app. How can I run the service with a VPN like nord ?

Secondly is it a risk running IPTV without a VPN?

Dont think you can add vpn to samsung tv .
You can put duplex on firestick and add vpn to that for good results.
Dont think running iptv is a risk to bottom end users .
You can add vpn to your router. But as of yet not done this . Good luck ..... Paul

Cannot add a VPN to samsung tv. However, you can get a vpn router and do it that way. The risk of not using a VPN is blocks when football is on. If sly has been your ISP provider they have been logging people who have been using iptv. however, this is not possible if you use a VPN. Get yourself a android box much better solution much better apps avaliable as well.

Thanks Paul for your reply.
Interested to know if IPTV is a risk to the bottom end user, can anyone elaborate on this please?

Thanks Paul for your reply.
Interested to know if IPTV is a risk to the bottom end user, can anyone elaborate on this please?

No end user has ever been prosecuted for viewing iptv.

The risk without a vpn is that you're blocked when epl and UEFA matches are on, and that your isp could possibly disrupt your streaming by throttling your speeds at peak times.

The courts would be full. They would not be able to hear any other cases. The worst that will happen is your ISP will send you a letter. In the big scheme of things they don't catch that many suppliers.

Back