sat ot iptv

Deltec 123

what do u think i satllite box dont realy work that good for iptv iv notised over the years s the best satllite tv or iptv i think i like satllite tv a lot beter that iptv its very hard to get a realy goot iptv provider that works and dose not stop and start all the time satllite boxs dont realy work that good iv found out if u are realy intrested in iptv the shield is the way to go thats my thoughts any way

what do u think i satllite box dont realy work that good for iptv iv notised over the years s the best satllite tv or iptv i think i like satllite tv a lot beter that iptv its very hard to get a realy goot iptv provider that works and dose not stop and start all the time satllite boxs dont realy work that good iv found out if u are realy intrested in iptv the shield is the way to go thats my thoughts any way
Used sat boxes for years and IPTV works fine on them if you know how to set them up and buy a decent box. A good provider will be good on any box.

Plenty of people use sat boxes for IPTV and they work fine, some would say they have better skins.

Android boxes are certainly easier to set up and you have plenty of choice of apps to use.

Never had a shield , but everybody says they are great, but maybe a bit of an overkill if all you use it for is IPTV .

I don't think shields are overkill if you can afford them. They just handle everything that you throw at them. I had a t95z box and that was powerful but not a patch on the shield. I'm often out at say at the gym and come home and the Mrs is watching whatever she likes. If you can keep the other half happy with them then they are good boxes.

T95z is on the cheap end of Android devices compared to a Shield.
I've also got a mycool android box which is pretty modern. Bought it for my dad and he hated it, not the use but the lights on the outside that kept coming on. It did not matter what he did they would just come back on.

I've also got a mycool android box which is pretty modern. Bought it for my dad and he hated it, not the use but the lights on the outside that kept coming on. It did not matter what he did they would just come back on.
Only had one cheap device and that was the first Firestick.
After that always went for decent devices. Owned a Minix, Beelink and now using a Ugoos device.
Not had any issues with any of them tbh.

T95z is on the cheap end of Android devices compared to a Shield.
not the original ones T95z plus octacore ones with ddr ram later models different ram in them fair enought not a shield but still were good devices.
Anyway a lot of users still use satellite stb for iptv I use zgemma h9 combo and gigablue quad uhd 4k I prefer to have everything available on one screen and even various iptv providers if needed I can just move through bouquets rather than some devices having to log out and login to another provider if needed. And if all fails i.e internet down I can still watch satellite or terrestrial channels.

Last edited:
not the original ones T95z plus octacore ones with ddr ram later models different ram in them fair enought not a shield but still were good devices.
Anyway a lot of users still use satellite stb for iptv I use zgemma h9 combo and gigablue quad uhd 4k I prefer to have everything available on one screen and even various iptv providers if needed I can just move through bouquets rather than some devices having to log out and login to another provider if needed. And if all fails i.e internet down I can still watch satellite or terrestrial channels.
I did mean the newer ones with octacore processors and ddr ram. I haven’t used one so can’t comment on their capabilities.
Not really into sat just use iptv.
Not come across a device where you have to login and out to another provider.
I just use Tivimate where I can add multiple playlist. One main provider and one backup.
But like you mentioned no internet no iptv.
Luckily my fibre is pretty reliable.

Back