sat reciever

Mark Kyle

Hi can any1 help?i use the skybox f5s and get them for around £45,but i think they are a bit troublesome sometimes,can any1 reccomend a really good box that can also take n-lines for around the same price,i dont mind paying a little more for a better box,but not as much as the blade would cost,thanx peeeps

hi

for under £100 you will not recieve a stable box your best looking at vu ranges?

i have cloud ibox 2 which is £80 that is a good box but nothing is stable.

how much are you willing to spend?

blade media 5000s is fairly new and has very good feedback here so far from guys who have helped me
£80 price
ive ordered mine and am expecting it early next week

people never learn you pay cheap and you get cheap and all problems that come with it,its the quality of parts inside that makes a difference.all these facts are posted on many forums but people dont bother to read or care what was said until your adding to that big big long list.

thanx for the help,lookin to spend£60 the f5s are really good just thought i could get a little better

no not for £60 try £150 clod boxes are prone to over heating. they do work well how long it will last is a issue.that is without considering the saftey isues i would not leave one on over night.

Last edited:
under £100 is really only a skybox or open box

£100 upwards

medialink black panther
second hand boxes
cloud

£200 upwards

double tuners, record one watch one
vu
xtrend
etc

Back