Sat UK working again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some are claiming to have sat working again using mgcamd, on zgemma boxes, but the providers of the service want £150 for a year up front, some others are saying to wait a few weeks as it may become more accessable on a monthly basis, have to wait and see, it is working on the Viark boxes, which cost between £130 to £170 with a years sat and iptv included, but the 28e sat is rumoured to be going off at the end of January, but again no -one knows for sure.

i wondered how long it would be before someone asks on here., I know of two people who have paid £200 a year for it, but when I asked for provider info they said the provider will contact me in a few weeks, not sure why they are not keen to 'go public' yet.

DDT are soiling the cloth in case anyone manages to crack their crack before they've made any money out of it.
Once the cat IS out of the bag which hopefully won't be long then it will be better for all
DDT do seems like spoilt kids who love to throw their toys out of their pram from their messages.

I am sure wont be long until we do see others cracking the crack and opening it up completely.

i wondered how long it would be before someone asks on here., I know of two people who have paid £200 a year for it, but when I asked for provider info they said the provider will contact me in a few weeks, not sure why they are not keen to 'go public' yet.
It's all a bit cloak and dagger for now.

"A man with a moustache and a hat will contact you soon..."

tumblr_80bbcf6be5d68146aa2a0629beb58a2e_c1760382_500.jpg

Oh wow, is this true? Cross my fingers and wait for it to become more "out there" for me then!
Don't get me wrong IPTV has become a saviour when sat c/s went dark but how much better will it be to be able to watch the actual live broadcast rather than a stream again!
On another note, Discovery seem to be pushing their streaming service A LOT lately. Reckon they'll throw their toys out the pram at Sly once their subs figures are decent and pull their channels anyone?

Isn't sly changing to 3Des?
Bad news
Sky UK /Sky It will move into 3Des .And it is more complicated than it is cosmote.
We already got news from the team .We sorry about this. It's just a matter of time .

I've no idea what that even means but my thoughts are they're out to make as much money as they can before it changes.

Oh wow, is this true? Cross my fingers and wait for it to become more "out there" for me then!
Don't get me wrong IPTV has become a saviour when sat c/s went dark but how much better will it be to be able to watch the actual live broadcast rather than a stream again!
On another note, Discovery seem to be pushing their streaming service A LOT lately. Reckon they'll throw their toys out the pram at Sly once their subs figures are decent and pull their channels anyone?

You'd be surprised how far behind sky sports HD on satellite is behind actual live. Does it really matter to those who don't bet inplay if it's 5 or 30 seconds behind though? I have motorised and IPTV, my IPTV gets used the most for the kids stuff though being honest and the missus uses its catch-up for soaps. Last time I checked it has loads of feeds for football including Dazn and others which are 720p and have no judder, so you can you watch in great quality but it's behind live. I have the sat UK HD but I couldn't care less if it goes again for good....films on repeat 24/7 no thanks.

Now many would switch back?

Around a tenner for all us channels, catch up, vod etc not to mention ifollow.

Unless it was dirt cheap I doubt id go back to card sharing

I think most people will be dubious to pay out £150-£200 at the moment, especially if its controlled by a small group, once/if it becomes generally available and they can get from known/trusted providers then it's more likely that people will go for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back