Satellite dish size

You'll get there, I have every confidence in you, heh, heh, when are you planning on doing it?
Not sure just about to order the motorised dish kit so hopefully if they get order in the morning they post same day will just need to wait see.

Not that I found, thats what I have.
Just to point out, you do know that the EPL matches will not have english commentary.

The dish pointer pro app Has built in infra red
Camera That will show you the satellite locations and if there is and trees or buildings
Obstructing your line of sight Your reference
Satellite for Scotland is 5 west
If you using Usual settings with in the reciever
Your installation will need to be 100%perfect
Buy a magnetic base digital leveler so that
Your t.k set l bracket is 100% plum
Purchase a satellite meter to save time and
Effort .Ali express 70 pound
See photograph Your reciever is zgemma combo look at the power ratings of your p.s.u
Zgemma recievers in the past have had problems moving motors I recently posted
Installation guide should help

Attachments

• 15907097854338344794824646660310.jpg
    15907097854338344794824646660310.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 17
The dish pointer pro app Has built in infra red
Camera That will show you the satellite locations and if there is and trees or buildings
Obstructing your line of sight Your reference
Satellite for Scotland is 5 west
If you using Usual settings with in the reciever
Your installation will need to be 100%perfect
Buy a magnetic base digital leveler so that
Your t.k set l bracket is 100% plum
Purchase a satellite meter to save time and
Effort .Ali express 70 pound
See photograph Your reciever is zgemma combo look at the power ratings of your p.s.u
Zgemma recievers in the past have had problems moving motors I recently posted
Installation guide should help
Strange that 5w is the set up satellite for scotland, In N-Ireland its mostly 0.8w, but in the house that I am in now I had to use 5w as well, as after setting up for 0.8w, all the other sats were not lining up correctly.

@linesman66 , thanks for the info i'm afraid that satellite meter is way out of my budget. Dish ended up another £17 dearer postal costs was not expecting any at all being on mainland UK. So it will need to be cheapo meter SLX Digital Signal Finder been trying various satellite finder apps most of them are looking for compass on your phone ans my phone don't have one.

Back