Football Feeds Live On Satellite

Spanish Super Cup second leg, (1st leg Barcelona 1 Real Madrid 3)
Real Madrid V FC Barcelona - HD
KO : 10:00 PM
Scrambled - Biss Receiver needed
Biss Key : CW: 63 2D 41 D1 C3 2B 41 2F
(also on Canal+ Sport 13E 11279 V 27500)

Last edited:
now i have my dish sorted and able to get the football is there a list of channels that have english subs i have an openbox v8

I have a multi lnb channel list here for the openbox V8s, it would also get you started as a motorized list, just enter your usal settings, nearly all the possible channels at 19E & 13E with English audio (except sport), are either at the start of each sat list or in the Favorites section.

Last edited:
Eutelsat 7°E
11172 V 7123
Argentina v Venezuela - HD
KO : 12:30 AM
Scrambled - Biss Receiver needed
Biss Key : 34 52 9B 21 B5 02 A5 5C

Eutelsat 7.0E
11145 V 7120
Paraguay - Uruguay - HD
KO : 1:00 AM
Biss Key : 12 99 56 01 BC 87 BC FF

Last edited:
It's different for each receiver and it also depends if your receiver is capable of decrypting tandberg / biss etc.

Also for service feeds, you need a large dish - 1.1m+ and decent weather.
can the zgemma star 2s decrypt these?

can the zgemma star 2s decrypt these?

Sorry, I don't know for sure but I believe there's a patched version of oscam that can use these keys.

To be honest, none of us may get these feeds anymore via Tandberg as there's rumours in the mill that they're changing the encryption so we'll have to wait and see.

I've just spent the last half an hour moving my dish across the arc looking for a channel showing the Metz - PSG game then realized it's only on tomorrow! :rolleyes::quiet::oops:
at least you werent up a ladder at 2 in the morning trying to move an LNB to find an event that you already had on a different channel,
like some idiots on here, :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back