Football Feeds Live On Satellite

Yeah I’m not bothered about that, just got confused. So how do I go about accessing the one on 28E?
it depends what receiver you have and if it does Biss, if you have biss keep it on the channel, go to the Biss section and press "ADD" to enter the key
There are 2 commentaries so you need to have a left/right audio option.

Last edited:
It’s enigma2, I’ve been trying to find out how to add it into oscam but I’ve tried a few ways just haven’t really had any success!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found a tool that look like it’ll help. How do I find the sid and pid online?

I've never needed to do that as it comes in automaticaly when you tune the channel in,
on mine it shows PID:0200/1010/0001

Got a feeling I’m not going to be able to do this. [emoji23]

I’m not even that bothered about watching that particular game, just want to be able to do it for the future really. I’ll start a thread anyway as I’m conscious I’m kind of hijacking this. [emoji23]

I read that the older vu + boxes do work with biss keys so I’m kind of hopeful. It’s just working out how to do it.

Latest oscam with oscam emu patches is the way to go.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

That’s what I’ve been reading about, I’m just struggling on how exactly I get the cam to pick up the key. I’ve got a constant.cw in /usr/keys, I know (think) I need a reader to point to the file but then I’m lost.

Start through the web interface (might be running on port 83) - you can edit the files within the interface and it'll save it to where it expects it. The latest version handily logs out what it expects the key format to be after you've tuned to the feed, you'll see something like:

(emu) Example key based on universal hash: F E26D09CA 00 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ; av:5 pmt:0130 sid:7534 added: 2017-11-25 @ 13:29

Which you then just append to your SoftCam.key, replace with the BISS key and reload your readers or restart the softcam entirely.

I'm gonna be honest I'm looking at the oscam log and none of it means anything to me, I just get this

Code:
2017/11/29 21:41:03 1CA37750 c   (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 restarting decodingrequests after 0 ms with 1 enabled and 0 disabled ecmpids!
2017/11/29 21:41:03 1CA37750 c   (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 trying to descramble PID 0 CAID 2600 PROVID 000000 ECMPID 1FFF ANY CHID PMTPID 0020 VPID 0200
2017/11/29 21:41:03 1CA37750 c      (ecm) dvbapiau (2600@000000/0000/0001/0B:8130CB99E255E522F51F5ADF4221D5AB): not found (19 ms) by emulator

I'm guessing I need to get some information out of this? I realise I'm probably being really thick here.

That key you posted looks good, only thing is I think you need to remove the spaces from the key itself.

Bear in mind this functionality is only in the very recent versions, if you're not seeing the log info you're likely on an older version.

Aah, just realised you used the hash I posted (begins with E). Those hashes change for every feed, the whole point being to avoid key clashes with previous feeds which was the main problem with the old way.

After you tune a feed, switch to the channel and watch the log. You'll see the suggested hash in the log which you can then make use of.

Back