Satellite meter for Q / Wideband LNB

lew247

Does anyone know of any meter that will let me align a Wideband LNB properly?
I have a 1M dish and have problems, the dish is perfectly aligned, I aligned it with a quad lnb when I was using it, but now I have a proper Wideband LNB that has the correct IF to work with Q the neck is long and I need a meter to get the perfect alignment of where the neck of the LNB needs to be.

As I know your wondering.. 1M dish as there is a large tree in the way and it's the only way to get a signal, but now the leaves have grown again I need to align the lnb next perfectly as at the moment I again have limited intermittent signal

I would be looking at moving the satellite dish to achieve a clear line off sight to the satellite Have had the same problem with a lot off installations Moved the satellite dish to till i found clear line of sight the dish pointer pro app is excellent has infra red camera showing all the satellites and where to position your dish to get a clear line

Unfortunately that isn't an option
the only other place where the dish could go is on the side or back of the house and there is a wood there which is a nature reserve and the trees are even bigger,
Where the dish is at the moment is the only location where a signal can be got.
All the satellite installers I asked to install a dish before I got this and did it myself a few years ago said it was impossible to get a signal where I live.

Back