Satellite or IPTV

Motorised your stuck on one sat as where dish points at so if on hotbird you cant look astra 19.2.
Adding another bigger sat dish with multiple lnbs could view different sats at the same timeWavefrontier-T90.jpg

Get yourself a decent motor and a 110 cm dish should do the job rightly and not too much weight on your bungalow or your pocket.

It could work out expensive with a larger output .eg,

4 x LNB Quad 4 Subscriber 4 x Quad LNB 0,1 Db+4xdiseqc 4/1 + Multi-Feed | eBay

Wavefrontier Toroidal T90 Multifocus Antenna Sat Dish Original | eBay

Wavefrontier Toroidal 90cm Satellite Dish

cheaper version

Maximum E-85 Multifocus Satellite Dish from Sat-World!.

Feeds i would say would be multi to a diseqc switch which can have many feeds eg 13,19.2 28.2 and one cable from that to box.
My last dish was 90 cm with 2 quad lnbs running 2 feeds to 2 rooms on 13 and 19.2
+ other sat cables previously installed and using.

Basically comes down to what you want to view.

With 80cm satellite dish
Multi sat bracket You will recieve good s.n.r
on 28 19 13 east This is the system I installed myself at home Inverto octo l.n.b
For 28 east Two quad bullet l.n.bs for 19 13
Re installed new cables All satellite feeds
From 28 east connected to tunner b f1 s.t.b
H9 twin h2s tunner A configured for multiswitch between 13 19
This is one system you could use

Attachments

• 20191011_183122.jpg
    20191011_183122.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • 20191005_084935.jpg
    20191005_084935.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
For me the 3 main sats that you need are Thor 1w, 13e Hotbird and 19.2e as long as you have them you cant go wrong, all the football you need as well as films and tv shows and a few options for the big ppv boxing events.

Thanks everyone for the help re motorised and multi lnb although I did hijack the thread a bit!! I may go for motorised with dish at back of house just feeding one h7s and leave the fixed for other viewing/recording

You can get a quad lnb if needed and supply other rooms with a feed if you wished. Getting only 1 feed from motorised to me is a waste but adding other room options is a thought if upgrading in the future.

You can get a quad lnb if needed and supply other rooms with a feed if you wished. Getting only 1 feed from motorised to me is a waste but adding other room options is a thought if upgrading in the future.
Yes I was looking at that, I have a eight at the moment using six to supply two rooms !! Not given up on the multi static idea yet though!!

quad lnb is a good option. i have use it on 28e as i got 1 for free sat, 1 for zgemma and 1 going into another room
Agree I have already fitted an octo 8 to the sky dish a couple of years ago!! 4 into front room and one into each bedroom with 2 slots spare!!
My initial idea was to just have the motorised dish feeding one of H7s I have in front room!!

Ha Ha, i have 2 fixed dishs,octo on 28.2, and 2 quads on a 90 cm, and an octo on motorised.
Remember only 1 box controls movement others are just slaves forced to look at what sat points at.
Lost count of how many cables run around house,good idea is to have them labelled and colour coded for a chart you have stored so you know what its for.
eg
Freesat =astra 28.2---- white
Hotbird =13--- red:hearteyes:
astra = 19.2 --- green
Motorised = blue
A curse when the labels falls off but paint is a backup plan.

Ha Ha, i have 2 fixed dishs,octo on 28.2, and 2 quads on a 90 cm, and an octo on motorised.
Remember only 1 box controls movement others are just slaves forced to look at what sat points at.
Lost count of how many cables run around house,good idea is to have them labelled and colour coded for a chart you have stored so you know what its for.
eg
Freesat =astra 28.2---- white
Hotbird =13--- red:hearteyes:
astra = 19.2 --- green
Motorised = blue
A curse when the labels falls off but paint is a backup plan.
We live in a Residential Park home!! Not a traveller!! The Good thing is everything goes under the house!! My ethernets are colour coded !! I think my needs would be just to add a motorised setup for one of the h7s in front room and may be easier to configure A and B tuners the same!!

Back