Satellite sports channels for free?

I was just wondering if anyone can give me some info? My parents have a caravan and can't get decent enough internet speed to have iptv... Is there a way of getting things sly sports through a satellite or something as the speed they get is so bad we can barely use our mobiles on it. Thankyou for any help

They buy like a sub to get access to the caravan parks internet it's so crap like £20 a month and the speeds so bad I wait like 1 or 2 mins just to get on the browser

Sorry they e bought internet from 3 mobile now but that's still not good enough to stream Netflix or iptv

You’re not getting anything for free, even with good internet!

so, theIr best approach is to ask their neighbours to do a speed test on their devices to see which company has the fastest in the area. Get a sim for the fastest If its 6mbps or faster they can gat SD iptv.

If they are using a caravan parks internet I wouldn’t think they would achieve the necessary speeds needed for iptv. Even the best parks I have been too the Internet has been poor at best. The caravan parks charge an arm and a leg for it too.

My mate runs his off a mobile router and gets enough speed most places for SD even HD sometimes.

Back