Sats

Sirius

Hi all, is it possible to remove the satellite list from my h2s zgemma box, favourite button all the satellites ? Thanks

Reflash will remove everything mate.

Please be careful where you are posting, H2S is not a cable box, thread moved.

I done a re flash recently and it put them in, if that’s the only way I’ll just live with it it’s just a long way down to iptv, never mind but thanks for the suggestion

Assuming you have autobouquets maker installed try this:

Press menu>setup>service searching or reception>autobouquetmaker>providers>change it all to no>green to save>delete bouquets

they should all then be gone.

HOWEVER, my recommendation is:

Press menu>setup>service searching or reception>autobouquetmaker>providers>

on sky uk change 'create sections' (i think) to no
then yes to 'FTA' and 'FTA HD'

then delete bouquets and then start scan.

that way you have the benefit of FTA from your dish and IPTV

Sorry I should have mentioned my dish is disconnected now so just thought I’d get rid of things I don’t need, I’ll try the above thanks

If using infinity or grog free range it gives you option during setup if using your box just for iptv or both reflash and just select iptv then you won't have sly bouquets

I’m useing infinity and yes during setup I had the option for iptv cable only, i disabled tuner A but they still appeared, so how do I delete them ? Thanks

This worked perfectly thanks all again for the help,
To get rid of the german bouquets go into etc / enigma 2 and delete the existing bouquets using filezilla, as suggested by Willo3092.

Back