Scams

cactikid

VIP Member
Nearly got scammed on selling something via an online selling site and they sent me to An Post portal to enter my Credit Card details and luckily i did not and when i checked them out via our GPO was told not right.
Live chat link was dead on Spoof site but worked on real one.

So play it safe and use someone else's Credit Card or prepare to be amused :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Its bad enough selling stuff and trying to get paid and now getting someone else's parcels on a different post code. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Funny enough that actually happend to me other day I ordered missus some ugg slippers (£95) and a Hugo boss tracksuit.
The Hugo boss parcel got delivered not an issue then another parcel got delivered it was for same house number just a different street I ended up with a kids cot mattress (not my parcel) and the other house ended up with missus parcel.
So ended up taking the mattress to the original address and got missus parcel back was a lovely Asian family bless them even offered me fuel costs👍🏻👍🏻

Yep she collected her parcel and went away happy.
Awaiting to see if i get a response from the courier.

Let me make it clear I mean the people in the first post are scum.
I'm fed up with scam phone calls, I'm getting emails at the moment telling me that my McAfee virus protection is coming to an end and I need to renew it, I've never had McAfee in my life!!!!
It's a sad world, the amount of money made by scammers in the last 12 months was about £750 million according to the news a couple of weeks ago, so it's not surprising it continues.
People seem to be too gullible and if they were a bit more savvy and checked these emails and calls out first before paying etc and realise they are bogus there would not be a market for the scammers.

Let me make it clear I mean the people in the first post are scum.
I'm fed up with scam phone calls, I'm getting emails at the moment telling me that my McAfee virus protection is coming to an end and I need to renew it, I've never had McAfee in my life!!!!
It's a sad world, the amount of money made by scammers in the last 12 months was about £750 million according to the news a couple of weeks ago, so it's not surprising it continues.
People seem to be too gullible and if they were a bit more savvy and checked these emails and calls out first before paying etc and realise they are bogus there would not be a market for the scammers.

These types of scum will always exist.

Enjoy their lifestyles off the back of ordinary hard working people.

Makes by blood boil such scum bags!!!

No Mot and no Diesel as still driving my classic 1989 car built to last.
Feckers again wanted to buy an old 32" torque spanner via An Post with credit card to Galway and number was 0044 :X3: :X3: = No sale
They obviously haven't got a fkn clue, probably looked up country code for norn iron, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Feckers tried it again as wanting a light quick and living in somewhere called Banbridge and would get it collected from house once money was in my account.

Dont have a bank card , they say borrow one , nope no one loves me or pays me to shup up lol.

Texts going back and forth and says i need it asap and will add another 5 to payment.

Cash in hand PayPal or postal order only i said..

His answer is " I am sorry i am a crook. i dont want to disturb you. All the best to you "

I replied all the best to Estonia!

GOOGLE IS GREAT FOR CHECKING WHERE LOCATION IS ANY NOT UP NORTH

so keep your wits about you or be screwed. :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: (y)

I WANT YOUR MONEY YOU BAST*RD!

Back