screwed!

deanmitch

warning light on dash yesterday low tyre pressure ,tyre is 3 month old !! gutted, you cant repair when damage is to sidewall, £125 to replace :cry:
IMG_20220211_114143 (Small).jpg

Damn thats unlucky 🤔🤔🤔🤔 or could it have been put in deliberatly.
Tyres not cheap nowadays if you want good quality ones.
yes had thought about sabotage :smiley: , but when contacted with road surface the side wall is very near the road plus i think i may have picked it up in a yard that has a shale like surface so not smooth so could easily go in sideways .replaced all 4 3 months ago so not happy !

£125? What is it, a JCB?
I'll show me knackers in Woolies window if I can't get one of those for half that.
What size?
no just a insignia estate, but i had replaced all 4 just 3 months ago and i will only want the same again to match, they are Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 2 K120 245/45 R18 Y, also i want them fitted in the price , it may be cheaper to get posted to house but then i have to find someone to fit & balance them etc . £125 was cheapest i found fitted,
ps
dont upset me more than already by finding it cheaper as i have ordered it !:LOL:

Last edited:
Yeah my Pilot sports are £179 fitted ffs not too bad when you can have a repair but replacing after only a short time is gut wrenching 😏😏😏😏😏😏
only a mid range tyre , but unfortunately my ocd wont let me fit a mis matched tread / tyre , sad i know :smiley:

only a mid range tyre , but unfortunately my ocd wont let me fit a mis matched tread / tyre , sad i know :smiley:
I put four new tyres on my car about two years ago, just before the Kung Flu pandemic, mid range, Landsail, fitted, balanced etc, paid £45 per tyre, and they come with lifetime puncture repair.

There's hardly a mark on any of them...I don't do a lot of miles regularly but drove to France and back a few times

I bought one of these last year for repairs in the middle of the tyre,i thought i would try it for the price,it fixed the back tyre and its never needed air.
shorturl.at/dijJ4

Back