Scyber VPN Router

I have read the reviews on the scyber site, all reasonable but l would like to hear from someone that owns one on the site if possible

Sorted bought one anyway.

Last edited:
Not used one but heard great reviews on them @Scybervpn would be best to answer any questions mate from what I've seen there's not much speed drop

I’ve have 1. Been using it since they started blocking in Ireland when the football started back, Brilliant job. Got emailed this week saying they’d have more apps this month.
Thank you for reply, looks like l posted same time as you,(y)

You might notice that the routers have the Spider VPN logo on it, but we have become partners and taken over spidervpn and Scyber VPN handles them and regarding the firmware, you will see a brand new updated firmware by Scyber VPN as we currently using an old one, where some minor changes need to be done but rest assured. We are working on the updates and been testing the new firmware on our side for over a month and plan to release it in a couple of weeks.

You might notice that the routers have the Spider VPN logo on it, but we have become partners and taken over spidervpn and Scyber VPN handles them and regarding the firmware, you will see a brand new updated firmware by Scyber VPN as we currently using an old one, where some minor changes need to be done but rest assured. We are working on the updates and been testing the new firmware on our side for over a month and plan to release it in a couple of weeks.

I was a wee bit miffed when l opened the box this morning to find a Spider inside, rather than the one l had actually researched and purchased. l am a little less than happy about being misled especially when l have a download speed of 220mb and when the black widow is connected it barely reaches 46mb:rage:

Hi @woody6222 im sorry you was not informed about the spidervpn partnership. This router should not of reached been sent out without the new logo on the front and also new firmware! I’m sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you, I can replace the router no problem or refund you as this is not how we would like to treat our customers as we are wanting to build a good customer relationship.

Ok il also put regarding the sale of the scybervpn routers we have temporarily put a stop on all website sales until we sort the logo and firmware as We are upset that the dispatch team have allowed to send this out with wrong packaging and not the updated logo

Back