sd channels only

ben600249

sorry to be a pain im new to cloud ibox 2 plus, im wondering if theres a way to get rid of all the none working hd channels on my box and just have sd channels,

how about 1st you do a bit reading on the forum before you post a question they is loads of posts on here about it you will find
the answere

I'm sure it's relatively easy to delete individual channels, have a quick search through this section.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

scroll down to the channel you want to remove,
press menu,
then remove entry.

then find a friendlier forum......lol

Thanks for all your help I've now deleted all channels that are not working anymore I'm used to just sticking ajsats image on my older box sorry for sounding off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben if you delete like that you'll
A) not be letting the box do its regular updating.
B) lose what youve changed when it updates at night.

Best way imho is to go to
Menu
Service searching
Provider and change from HD to SD.

You'll still get everything you do now but ordered like the skysd package so the non working hd will be way down the list

Thanks again sucmnsee is there anyway to get back the channels I deleted, then I can change the settings

I'm sorry to be a pain but I'm looking for best and safest image for the cloud ibox 2 plus I'm going round in circles with this box please can anybody point me in right direction

Try the downloads section, sucmnsee has an image in there,
thats a good image to start with.

---------- Post Merged at 11:00 AM ----------

http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=421

Pmd link to downloads here. Its as above ↑↑↑↑

---------- Post Merged at 06:35 PM ----------

maybe you can upload your new list with the HD removed for other users

Can be done but then the overnight update would wipe clean again, or youd have to re edit everytime channels moved. Not as quick as on slyboxs. (Sorry I know you prob know how it works, not patronising)

Back