Sending Tv picture to another room

telveskid

Hi everyone,
Can anyone help am trying to work out how to send my satellite TV picture from its source Samsung smart TV & Zgemma satellite box(Together) to another TV in another room without using any wires Av Sender be it 2.4 or 5.8ghz do not work .
The other TV has a Firestick connected to it can i use that as a receiving platform

Any suggestions welcome

Thank you in advance

I'm not sure how Firestick works, but I use a 2nd E2 box and fallback to stream from my main box to a 2nd box over my home network.
Can you access your main box IP via web browser on Firestick,?

There is dream player but its a paid app,you can get the free version and try it but will only play certain channels untill its paid for,There may be a cracked version of the app but i have the free version on my phone and had a play about with it on the firestick the other day.

There is dream player but its a paid app,you can get the free version and try it but will only play certain channels untill its paid for,There may be a cracked version of the app but i have the free version on my phone and had a play about with it on the firestick the other day.
So you saying side load a Cracked vers of dream player to Firestick and access it from there if possible or access the Sat box ip via a web browser

If you can find a Cracked version otherwise you will need to buy the app,You can try it out but some channels wont load untill its paid for,someone else might know of a free app

Need some help please
Does anyone know how to Set up Egnima2 IP stream on Dreamplayer or Dreamdropid i want to access the OpenWebif on either

Thank you

Dreamplayer for me was my box ip address then port 8080,Use HTTPS and Use LOGIN both ticked,then add your user and password.Then on the next two settings screen just accept the settings by selecting the tick in the right hand bottom corner.

Back