Server review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys.

Not sure if this type of thread would be allowed or anyone would want it.

But, I thought it might be useful for people to put out a review of their current server. Obviously mentioning no names. If someone likes a review a private message could be sent requesting the server contact details.

Just a thought as it would be easier than putting out a request and potentially getting people pm'ing saying they are the best etc etc.

I think its a good idea.

Review could be:

Server type:
Your sat box:
Internet connection speed/type:
Scramble frequency/issues:
Stability:
Pricing:

Hi guys.

But, I thought it might be useful for people to put out a review of their current server. Obviously mentioning no names. If someone likes a review a private message could be sent requesting the server contact details.

Just a thought as it would be easier than putting out a request and potentially getting people pm'ing saying they are the best etc etc.

I think its a good idea.

im on a half decent one but will be changing soon as found a top notch.

Hi guys.

I think its a good idea.[/

I don't , keep it underground no wonder sat company's are going to pairing

Doesn't the thread we have do this already
in a more discreet way ?

If a server was no good surely they wouldn't get recommended.

Although it sounds good i dont know if it would work as you may get people registering and posting false comments to brag up the server.
I think the recommend me a server sticky in here is also a waste of time as the same thing happens there.

Another forum i visit has a dedicated section that servers can advertise in, supposedly they are tested by admin etc before they are allowed to advertise their services and people can comment on the quality etc.

thats because they are taking a commission (resellers). i have used one when i first started out yes the service was good.i must admit i have not found one as good as i am using now. and that was by accident.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back