Set-up help please

thelady25

Hi guys,

I have a h5.2tc box flashed with ATV 6.4 and have a test for a CWS line.

Can you please point me to the easiest and best set-up build. And does the build come with mgcamd 1.45 ?

It's been that long since I've set up a box....that I'm a bit lost.

Thanks for any help you can give me.....Valerie

if you go in resources you can find a few different imagine builds. which will have want you want.

Thanks. I now have grogbuild installed. But a couple of issues1

How do I get EPG Importer as it is not on the plugin menu?
Do I need a password for Filezilla to type in my line?

Thanks

Thanks. I now have grogbuild installed. But a couple of issues1

How do I get EPG Importer as it is not on the plugin menu?
Do I need a password for Filezilla to type in my line?

Thanks
hold the blue button then select epg importer

you need to set password so go to menu\setup\\system\network\password setup, most normally just use root.
not sue about grogs build try pressing portal to see if epg importer is there, if not menu\settings\epg\epg importer.

Thanks everyone who replied to me....I got there lol.

Can't get BBC1, BBC2, STV or CH4 HD though. Is this a common problem with the FTA channels?

Thanks everyone who replied to me....I got there lol.

Can't get BBC1, BBC2, STV or CH4 HD though. Is this a common problem with the FTA channels?
in epg importer do you have Rytec Uk?

if so tick all in Rytec UK and run manual scan again.

see if that works.

On cable yes, CH4 HD, though your bbc1 and 2 should work ,Do as the above post says, if it does not work then there are more than one of your BBC1HD, STV, BBC2 HDS, try some of the others, for instance when on bbc1 hd, press ok, then red button for all, then see what other versions are there and see if any works, if they do then move them onto your VM entertainment bouquet

Last edited:
Edinburgh

Ok so this has been an ongoing issue for a while in Gla & Edi in both ex NTLand ex telewest Apparently local cards would fix this but not the case. Tested in areas with both cache and locals. Stv hd comes and goes as do the others and my guess is it's got to be signal. Just my opinion though

Back