Set up

pod1978

Hi ....new on this .....been advices to buy the zgemma h2s. Record and watch other programs at the same time set up for record when our . I'm with Virginia media and also have a satellite dish . Seen these boxes on eBay for about 80 pounds . If I buy one and buy a gift of eBay. Is it easy to set up ? I currently have the open box v8 and is easy to set the gift up . Is it as easy as that ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

With VM you could actually buy a Zgemma H2H which has both sat and VM connections on the back allowing you to use both feeds at the same time. If you are only interested in the sat side of things I would go for the H2S which is a twin tuner for satellite so you would need to run a twin cable from your sat dish.

You may be able to transfer your line from your v8 but check with your provider if it is multiroom or not as you in effect will be using it twice on your new box.

From out of the box, there are several images available to get you up and running in about 15 minutes.

Buy a box direct from the forum sponsor zgemma.co.uk and use the thread on here to find a line provider if you do need one. It is not advised to buy a gift from fleabay.

Last edited:
With VM you could actually buy a Zgemma H2H which has both sat and VM connections on the back allowing you to use both feeds at the same time. If you are only interested in the sat side of things I would go for the H2S which is a twin tuner for satellite so you would need to run a twin cable from your sat dish.

You may be able to transfer your line from your v8 but check with your provider if it is multiroom or not as you in effect will be using it twice on your new box.

From out of the box, there are several images available to get you up and running in about 15 minutes.

Buy a box direct from the forum sponsor zgemma.co.uk and use the thread on here to find a line provider if you do need one. It is not advised to buy a gift from fleabay.
Why not from eBay? Seen 12 months from 10-20 . Since this post is just spoke with a work mate . He just got a android box . How would these match up . Sounds good cos my wife is Serbian and is said the can get every channel there is . Now I'm abit confused in which one to go for .

Reliability, stability, actual time the line would run etc, price is not always everything. At least on here you stand a chance that the provider will be on here too and will be more than willing to help should you have problems.

As for an android box I have no idea. Have a look through the forum for the right place to ask about those.

Good luck with your venture.

You be lucky if a line lasts a month on fleabay never mind how long they claim it will last been using lines for about 5 to 6 years now could recommend one but better off trying for yourself anything less than say 30 or 40 a year and i wouldnt even bother it wont last long i went with a month at first with a few diff people and just find the line that works best for you and extened it for a bit longer untill you happy well as happy as you can be i pay 65 per year could get it a bit cheaper but i like the website where i can check my line so dont mind as it just over a fiver a month which is a steal from what i was paying

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I got one with my open box . Always sending him a message .....server is down . But he always got me a new on . 20 pound . Seen lots on eBay promising no problems . Suppose 1 or 2 might deliver. See how things go when I get my new box (zgemma h2s ) does any one know if these boxes can pick up Serbian channels ? My wife is Serbian. And can showbox/Internet be put on ? Cheers for the reply

Can anyone tell me where to get up to date channel list for zgemma? Sorry if I seem ignorant but very new to this.

i got the zgemma h2s book and i love it havent had a problem set it up my self with help or reading posts here.

for ccam have you installed TSpanel? it works great
for the channel list install AutoBouquets and you can set it to auto update at night

Back