Setanta

aldo560uk

Hi looking for some help if possible please,
I have a setanta sports subscription and using surfshark Moldova server to access the epl football , went to use it last night and theve picked up on vpn being used and now wont show or play any live streams or on demand , I've reached out to surfshack support team and they will"pass on details to developer team" not holding out much hope, I have also tried tor and ipvanish but same issue, does anyone have any recommendations for other vpns that work with setanta , even if u dont want to post in the chat please dm me thanks 😎🏆

Hi looking for some help if possible please,
I have a setanta sports subscription and using surfshark Moldova server to access the epl football , went to use it last night and theve picked up on vpn being used and now wont show or play any live streams or on demand , I've reached out to surfshack support team and they will"pass on details to developer team" not holding out much hope, I have also tried tor and ipvanish but same issue, does anyone have any recommendations for other vpns that work with setanta , even if u dont want to post in the chat please dm me thanks 😎🏆
Azerbaijan works surfshark

Yeah I was running Surfshark's Ukraine server last night to watch the Arsenal game on the Android TV app and it kept logging me out of Setanta on Google TV. Then I tried casting it and it played for 15 mins and then came up with geo detection. Will try the Azerbaijan server and see if it works better. On the plus side, it looks like Setanta has finally organised English commentary for a majority of the games. The games I've tuned into have had English comms. But the geo detection is annoying on the Surfshark front.

In my haste or annoyance 🤣 I cancelled got for another few weeks before it runs out, I've got last nights arsenal game playing on demand thru Azerbaijan, what are we paying per month? I joined via moldova and with fees etc was around £4 a month

If you need to explore an alternative CSport.tv has all games in 720p/60fps and with English comms. It’s currently free, but will be US$8/month from 16 September.

I think the games with more popular teams tend to have eng comms. The less popular games often just had crowd noise in my experience
I weird I've never found any eng comm on setanta even man utd v liverpool the other week but for the money I cant complain

Does anyone know how to cancel setanta Azerbaijan? I can’t find the option in the account section.

Went to watch arsenal/man utd same no Azerbaijan onto surf chat and its down for maintenance but they are aware of the demand for it lol :) any suggestions for a working vpn on setanta please

Back