Setting up IPTV Sub on Wooshbuild?

mcquigar

Have wooshbuild working beautifully on a Zgemma H.2S. I have asked for an IPTV sub, but wondering how I set it up on the box? Obviously I have the IPTV Player addon, and have downloaded TSMedia too.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks!

You can get it to work through ts media, I like my IPTV channels to be with the other sly/VM channels in the bouquets.
Zgemma box wasn't designed to stream IPTV, Wouldn't be surprised if it lags alot a possibly crash the box.
I would just get another box separate for IPTV and keep the zgemma for sat

Burlesy.
What box would you recommend for dedicated iptv? Would a Leelbox S1 Work. I enjoyed iptv last night, but, yes, it crashed my Zgemma!!

I'm going trough the same process - look through the iptv section for more info - I spoke direct with a supplier in china last night even though theyre on holiday! I'm looking at s912 octo core with 3gb/32gb android. theres a few of them on the market and they look to be the latest (until tomorrow of course)

I have tried to set it up on my Zgemma and whilst the EPG lists it there is no picture when I go to the channels, is it an issue with the wooshbuild firmware?

The IPTV player add on is a different thing than the IPTV channel list with subs etc. IPTV player is mostly free while IPTV itself normally consists of a lot of channels mainly subscription so you can watch live streaming TV. I had IPTV last year and gave up as it was very hit and miss, mainly I think because of my provider. I just wanted live football and it worked sometimes. the H2S generally coped with it ok, but the gemma star 2s really struggled at times.

I'm using Wooshbuild on my H2S and love the IPTV player.
I would love to be able to add my own links to it like the Movies123 and Movies4k.
Does anyone have info on how to go about adding content.

Thanks

Back