HD51 4K Setting up Oscam Server trial on HD51

All done, OSCAM is now turned on and the error message doesn't appear now.:smiley:
But I can't see anything different, do I need to do more?
What you trying to open and what satellite are you pointed at ? A euro line is a general term, what a euro line opens will differ depending on who you get your line from and the cards and shares he has on his server.

It was a free trial, but on quizzing the seller it will only give a few entertainment channels and the +1 channels from Sky, so definitely not good value.
My dish points to Astra 28.2 East, so I'm not likely to gain much.
Look out for a new thread when I get my IPTV Trial!!!!!

It was a free trial, but on quizzing the seller it will only give a few entertainment channels and the +1 channels from Sky, so definitely not good value.
My dish points to Astra 28.2 East, so I'm not likely to gain much.
Look out for a new thread when I get my IPTV Trial!!!!!
I did tell you this in your other thread, there's hardly anything clears on satellite now unless you have a motorised system for euro channels.
It's been like that for about six years

Thanks (y), I just wanted to try and see if I could get some of the extra features of the box operational and maybe gain a few useful channels

Hi Guys.
I would like to say thankyou to each and everyone of you who have tried to guide this numpty through the setting up of my Mutant HD51
I'm sorry to admit that I have bitten off more than I can chew, and despite all of your help I am going to sell the Mutant, it's just a bit to clever for me.
I apologise if I have wasted your time and I would like to say that I have enjoyed interacting with you, EVERYONE has been extremely helpful.
Thanks again,

Paul

Back