Setting up Zgemma H5

cajocars

Hello,

I've flashed my ZGemma H5 3 times today and I always get a different behaviour
The first time I got the full list of providers, I tried to install CCCam by downloading

"enigma2-softcams-cccam-all-images_2.3.8_cccam_mips_all.ipk" from here Softcam Feed 6.0 (2019) for OpenATV & CCam 2.3.8 & OScam
Is it the correct file? I moved it to var/volatile/tmp
Then I went to "blue button", "plugins", "ipk installe", selected the file I just copied, rebooted

Then after reboot I pressed the blue button but I still don't see the SoftCam menu

What's wrong?

I tried reflashing the same image and start over, this time I don't see the list of channels/providers you see when you press the "up" button
How do I get that?

Do you not want to flash any builds onto the box, I use a h5 and run Grog freerange on it, I flashed Grog freerange onto a few boxes in the past couple of weeks, as its handy with all the plugins come already installed in the build.

ok, I just wanted the simplest thing as I just plan to scan for satellites channel and use a cline; where to I get that image from?

unless you are familiar with assembling an image from scratch & know which plugins are required/desired it would be simpler to install a pre-compiled build & then remove any plugins you don't want/need, this will save you hours going through each & every plugins settings as this is where image building eats your time

Last edited:
Hello,

I've flashed my ZGemma H5 3 times today and I always get a different behaviour
The first time I got the full list of providers, I tried to install CCCam by downloading

"enigma2-softcams-cccam-all-images_2.3.8_cccam_mips_all.ipk" from here Softcam Feed 6.0 (2019) for OpenATV & CCam 2.3.8 & OScam
Is it the correct file? I moved it to var/volatile/tmp
Then I went to "blue button", "plugins", "ipk installe", selected the file I just copied, rebooted

Then after reboot I pressed the blue button but I still don't see the SoftCam menu

What's wrong?

I tried reflashing the same image and start over, this time I don't see the list of channels/providers you see when you press the "up" button
How do I get that?
I use Zgemma H5 with OpenATV 6.4 and after trying with NO Build and GrogBuild I now use WooshBuild Infinity as it has my preferred Plugins including MetrixHD & SkyQ V3.500 Skins. Only thing is when flashing don't initialise the USB but do it later after setup. For WooshBuild click here: WooshBuild Infinity, an Enigma2 image ALL Enigma2 boxes. No Download required

Back