Setting up

heybarley

Hi guys, my H2H has just arrived today, I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a dummys setup guide please.

Can you not just put the sky cable in and get fta channels without doing anything to the box? Obviously set it up after to put your line details in etc.

That depends on what backup you go for mine yes because it mixes the say and cables channels in one set of bouquets bioheads uses cable only

Thanks dsayers2014, I will be using both sky and vm, I'm just waiting for the adapter for the vm cable, I've only got a line for sat at the moment will I need both lines before I can do the setup or just both cables plugged in. Sorry to keep bothering you mate.

Use an image for the h2s there sat disable tunerb then when your ready for vm flash my backup. It won't work with sat without changing a lot of the settings

I've just finished setting up my H2H, I've followed dsayers2014 guide step by step, it was so easy and now box is running like a dream (with HD!!) Thanks Dsayers2014 you are a star!

Back