Setup advice / upgrade.

Hi All

Please don't be to harsh. I have been doing some reading on the forum and online but cant seem to understand the best way to go.
Im based in Andalusia (Spain)
My current setup is a 1.8m dish (new RG59 to lounge) with an Invacom Quad-Output C120 LNB (with 1 ouput faulty). I'm using an old openbox and get the free to air channels.
What would be my options to upgrade this system and also receive more channels. (football would be good, doesn't need to be English language commentary.)
New LNB?
Run RG6 or other cable?
New receiver?
Use a server?
Any other ideas would be greatly received.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Antdgspain

What satellites can you pick up?
Is it a motorised dish?

If you get a euro line you will be able to get a lot more channels but not sure if they will have English commentary, probably German.

What's your Internet like?

What satellites can you pick up?
Is it a motorised dish?

If you get a euro line you will be able to get a lot more channels but not sure if they will have English commentary, probably German.

What's your Internet like?
I'm not sure on which satellites, I'm away at the moment :(
The dish is not motorised
Euro line sounds like it may be something to look into more.
I have great internet (FTTH), I already use IPTV but would like a backup system.

I'm not sure on which satellites, I'm away at the moment :(
The dish is not motorised
Euro line sounds like it may be something to look into more.
I have great internet (FTTH), I already use IPTV but would like a backup system.
When you find out what satellites you are scanning someone will be able to give you more idea what channels you will get with a euro line.
You can request a test line in satellite request thread but they only last 24 hours so wait until you are ready for it

Back