Setup for TM NANO 3T COMBO

channelking

Hi guys

I want to ask how would you setup this box which has three tuners and also vix image flashed compared to the two tuners in the gigablue box or any other combo box with 1 sat and 1 cable tuner?

Will Bees and Wheelos guide for setting up Vix image on an Enigma 2 box work for this box?

Thanks.

wheelo did his guide a while ago and things changed slightly,when setting up box you need to use the remote to download plugins from the feed,then select your cam- for nline use mgcamd 1.38 or for a cline use cccam2.3.0 select what you need and install .

you dont need the ipk files with vix images.

3 tuner box as it has

2 x sat feeds

1 cable/terrestrial tuner

Last edited:
What I mean is do I need to configure the 3 tuners seprately compared to 1 sat and 1 cable tuner box?

I need to follow a guide to setting up box with Vix image. Dont know if I can still use Wheelo's and Bee's guides.

bees guide for the combo would do and it will be 2 x sat feeds from sky + 1 cable feed from vm,its just you want the 2 sat tuners setup for 28.2 and the guides will show you.

solo2 and duo2 both have 2 sat tuners in setup guides.

I have gone on the main TM site and have seen pictures of the box and on the left hand side of the box it has RF in and out for cable, now would the kit from Kremmens link I got work on this? Its just that the connection on the box looks different to me compared to another box.

maybe all connectors tuners are f connectors ? thats why you need to read the label under the port.

I am talking about cable connection on the box.

You are not understanding me mate.

Is the kit I got from Kremmens kit gona work on this box?

set up my t3 yesterday, bees guide is good to go. you could also read the vix guide which can also help.
the cable input on the back of the receiver is exactly like a sat input, and is the same as on the back of a legit vm box.
that way you don,t have to buy a extra connector, cheers technomate.

Hi channelking
My cable coming in from outside had a splitter added by vm, one going to my modem and the other going to my legit vm box.
I just replaced the vm legit box with my T3, So i did not need to buy a splitter kit.
hope this helps.

Have read here

You have now had 64 replies on how to use a splitter !! lol

You will need the kit, you won't need the adapter which looks like this

f adaptor.jpg

You could try it, but I suspect F connector male to F connector female
will work better (y)

You could try it, but I suspect F connector male to F connector female
will work better (y)

Mate I'm confused why would I need F connector male to F connector female? If I don't use this won't the box work properly?

Isnt it the same as F to coax adapter?

There is so many adapters and connectors, it's confusing.

No mate, if you don't use it you wont get a signal

Have a look at the photos

F Connector Male

f connector.jpg

F Connector Female

f female.jpg

Back