Setup H2H for Satellite

allymac35

I am trying to setup my h2h box to pickup Sly channels, just for the regional ones. I have added the N: line to the newcamd.list and the start of the line reads CWS = N: ukmagic. etc etc. I have set the tuner to 28.2 Astra, Lnb1,Priority- Auto, Universal LNB, Voltage - Polariztion.

I have set the provider to Sky uk and changed region to my local one. When I do a scan I get this error:

failed to tune sky uk on tuner a. please check the following the tuner is correctly configured. you can receive the specified frequency .

Anyone help me out with this, no idea what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

What regional channels are you trying to pick up? You shouldn't need a line to get local BBC, ITV etc.
where I am I have zero aerial connectivity so need something via Sat dish. Sub is pennies and gives the HD channels as well but just cant seemt o get the tuner to pickup. Nothing changed that I am aware of, used it for years but this is a different box so not sure if I have the settings right.

What type of LNB do you have?. I.e is it a universal LNB or Sky Q LNB?

How many channels do you find if you perform a manual, single satellite scan? Should be 900+

don't know what I have done but I am now getting the 900 channels and the programs are working, must be a loose connection either in the cabling or the tuner.

Thanks for your help guys really appreciated.

Back