Shamrock Rovers 1-0 Bohemians

noelyf

VIP Member
00032ecc10dr.jpg

Friday, 9 April 2010 22:27

Shamrock Rovers' season is up and running after the Hoops made it three in a row over their bitter rivals Bohemians at Tallaght.

Billy Dennehy's 38th minute headed goal was enough for the hosts who worked hard to deny the champions space and time throughout.

Pat Fenlon's cut a frustrated figure as his side couldn't find a way through the solid Rovers midfield and defence, and a sole Jason Byrne effort deep into injury time was as close as they'd come.

:(

unfortunately, the best team on the noght won, Bohs just had no penetration with just the byrne effort and an early looping header from Ken Oman. the first twenty minutes or so it looked like it was going to be bohs night, but after the goal, the only team likely to score was rovers

God I'm getting too nice by far in my old age, have never said anything positive about Rovers before lol but yeah, youre right

watched the game on tv good game ,will have to start bringing the young lad to the matches the quality of players 2nite was alot better than i thought was in this league and the ground is only a stones throw from my house well done rovers(y)

you certainly should hill, the standard has gone up in the last few years, you do still get the occasional stinker, but i saw City V Liverpool and it sucked the big one. btw i have a few dozen spare seats as memento's from tonights game, do you need any????LOL

donaghmede celtic wear green, maybe they might use them for their home pitch noel????:whistling:;)

Nah they`re going to Parkhead wheelo. When we buy Robbie next season I reckon we`ll have to bring our own own :dunno:

LOL you might just be right noel, and ticket prices might just have to go up , but with the money saved on new seats, who knows???lol

Are they the ones you robbed in Dalyer last year hill?

I betcha they`re out your back beside the knomes lol

Back