Add, remove and edit playlists
Add & remove album art
View and backup photos
Copy music, videos and playlists from your iPod to PC
Import music/videos into your iTunes library, including playlists and ratings
Tag editing
Drag n' drop to and from Explorer
Simple, clean interface
Quick to load and use with no unnecessary complicated features.

sharepod1.jpg

sharepod2.jpg

Ideal for copying all your music from an iPod to your PC, especially if the machine your iPod is currently registered to is no longer available & your iPod is the only source for all your treasured music.

Great for transferring your music form iPod to PC with the ability to automatically import to iTunes during the copy process too.

And whats more, SharePod is completely free! SharePod was designed from the start to be lightweight, quick and responsive, it has all (well hopefully most...!) of the features you need and none of the features you don't.

Note:

Avoid running SharePod and iTunes at the same time. Neither application will know about changes made by the other, and your iPod could get out of sync with both.

How do I stop the iPod from auto sync'ing when connected to iTunes? If I auto-sync, I'll lose some of the music that's only on my iPod!

While connecting the iPod to the computer, hold down the Shift + Ctrl keys. This will stop the iPod from auto sync'ing with iTunes. Wait until you are sure the iPod has mounted and iTunes appears.
Right click on the iPod icon in iTunes' source column and select iPod Options, then check the box that says "Manually manage songs and playlists". You can now manage your library manually without losing any songs on the iPod.

Requirements:
No installation required.
Microsoft Netframework v2.0 or higher.

Download:

-

The top bar where it says Copy to Pc, Copy to Ipod i cant see it. Looks different on Windows 8 or is it because it has been updated since?

Back